Crafting is good for the soul

The world is much more beautiful with a little faith and a lot of magic...and tons of groovy handcrafted things!

Friday, September 5, 2008

softcards.... halloweenie style!

Ok, so I started these cards a while ago then got involved in some other projects. (life, quilt, jewelry, etc). Finally I have completed them. It took some thinking and pacing around Swains (art supply store) to come up with the perfect paper for the signature page. In the past I've hand embroidered a custom message, but that isn't always practical.

My apologies for the crappy pictures - my photographer sucks, but she's cheap. Eventually I'll figure out the perfect lighting and angle for my jewelry and softcards and all the things I post to Etsy. Right now these will have to make do. They certainly get the image across clearly... but it seems to me that the photos could be much better and that makes a difference when you're trying to sell something on Etsy by photos and words only.

Anyways, here they are!



No comments: