Crafting is good for the soul

The world is much more beautiful with a little faith and a lot of magic...and tons of groovy handcrafted things!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

probation

So, I've decided to put my photographer on probation. She has 1 month to get it together and provide me with better images for my Etsy site. Right now the photos are basic, you see the jewelry and focus points of each piece, but the lighting is inconsistent and the photos are just damn boring. They don't speak, don't give you a real taste of the personality of either the designer (me) or of the individual piece itself.

Now I just need to come up with some creative display and background ideas for her... She can figure out her camera settings and the appropriate lighting. If anyone has suggestions, please share!

Ok. Off to work on the rag quilt for my brother....

3 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

i have a couple of photogs i would recommend....let me know if you are interested....

darcy said...

well, let's see if the photog i'm currently working with can get her act together....

(btw - the current photog is me!)

:)

the mangiafico family said...

i figured that....wanted to be sure! =)